Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Birchbox's Subscription Gift Cynthia Rowley

I love Birchbox. For an annual subscription, Birchbox was offering it at $99/12 months vs. the normal $110. In addition, they provided this beautiful Cynthia Rowley gift which includes this really cute bag, liquid eyeliner, and a palette.

Unfortunately, I believe the offer is over, but keep an eye out for other wonderful Birchbox offers!

I have to admit that after my friend gifted me a subscription, I've been hooked. I have already gifted 2 subscriptions and am considering gifting another...addiction much?

I did not swatch any products, because I might want to gift!



Liquid Eyeliner in Brown Ink
Eyeshadow Palette- No. 1
Colors: Clove, Sugarplum, Patina, Mink, Champagne

Here's my referral link if you are interested: Click Here

Coupons:
Buy any new subscription and get 100 birchbox points ($10) BBPLUS100 (Expire 9/30), BBJETBLUE, BBSTORE100, BBBONUS

Spent $90 on gift subsciptions or in the new bridal shop and receive a free modern mermaid box GIFTFORME

No comments:

Post a Comment