Who knew WalMart would enter the Beauty Box game? For $5 quarterly, I jumped right in. After all I'm always on the hunt for good drug store branded make up. I ordered around 9/3/14 and received my box on 9/19/14 with no shipping email or notification. I am going to continue with this subscription, because I think it paid for itself with the products I realized and $20 a year sounds like a good deal to me! (You can cancel at anytime).
Sign up for a box here: https://beautybox.walmart.com/
- Cover Girl After Dark
- L'Oreal the Balm Lovely Mocha
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Shampoo
- Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Mositure Conditioner
- Dove Pure Care Dry Oil
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Sample
- L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
- Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup
I haven't had the chance to try any products yet, I'm most excited for this nailpolish, because I don't have a color like this. I'll definitely be using the Dove on vacation. I gave my mom the Pore Vanisher.