Friday, September 19, 2014

Blogging About Obsessions

In the last 6 months, I have become obsessed with everything makeup. Before this I was just a mascara and eyeliner and foundation on occasion sort of girl. Something must have exploded within me, because my interests just grew. I guess I should have seen it coming with my slow desire to start using the Clinique's free gifts eyeshadows.

I'm the sort of person who is always after a deal. Sometimes if I know something is a deal I will buy it even though I do not need it. Then again, for all you makeup/skincare lovers out there - there's no such thing as too much for us.

Maybe it's because I first discovered Michelle Phan and then it led to other youtube gurus like Jaclyn Hill, Shaaanx, Its Judy Time, Tati, From Head to Toe, Essie Button, Bubzbeauty, Fleur, Hollyannaree just to name a few.

I just wanted to have a space that I can write about products I love, products I bought, and products that I am eyeing and maybe give you some insight on finding the best deal possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment