Thursday, September 25, 2014

My collection!

As part of an exchange, I was asked to take a picture of my collection. This was as of September 18th, 2014.


Eye shadows: I want to expand this the most. 

Brushes: Sonia Kashunk, Ecotools, and Sigma

Blushes something I need to up my game with

Powders, Concealers, Highlighters

Primers, Foundations

Open Mascara

Eyeliners - I probably have too much of this

Lip Glosses

Lipsticks didn't realize I had so much of this til now

Nailpolishes...way too many!

Mascaras to use

Eyeliners to use
Collection Highlights:

  • Favorite Product: Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
  • Newest Products: Rimmel Scandal Eyes
  • Most Excited to Use: Drugstore Mascaras cause I never have used them before
  • Products to Get Rid of: Gifting some of my extras?
  • Product to Swap: If I get Naked 3 I'll gift away my Pixi Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment