Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills - Tamanna Palette

I have been eyeing the Anastasia Beverly Hill Tamanna Palette for $29 at Sephora, but alas, after receiving the 20% Friends & Family code and asking friends if they needed anything (after all who doesn't love a discount?)...it was out of stock. I also just ran to the Sephora in Philadelphia to find the whole shelf the product was gone (including it's play with me sample). So being the obsessive person I am and totally loving the colors and knowing that it's limited edition, I needed to find somewhere else that had it and had a discount.

Many sites do not carry this palette, but of course the Anastasia site does! Luckily the site offers free shipping for orders above $29. In addition, if you sign up for their newsletter you can get 10% off using the code "WELCOME10". Although this does not match the 20% off at Sephora (and no Sephora points), it is still a good deal considering Sephora is out of stock and who knows if they will restock.

It also is available from Nordstrom price matched for ($26.10) great if you want to use a CB portal & 5% Chase Freedom for department stores!

For $29 and loving the fall colors this might be my new travel palette! I will swatch when it comes in.

I did contact Sephora to ask if they willing be restocking this and this is the response I got:

According to our inventory system, we do not have an estimated date for when the Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette will be back in stock and available to order.

Alternatively, we recommend the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette as these colors are similar to each other. 

PS the Make Up For Ever Artist Palette is $42.

No comments:

Post a Comment