Monday, November 3, 2014

Influenster: Resource Water

I had the pleasure of being chosen for a ModaVoxBox from Influenster. Within the box had a Resource Water which was perfect given that I was planning on doing a 7 mile hike at Ricketts Glen State Park, PA. Resource Water has electrolytes which is exactly what you need after lots of sweat. The trail was moderate difficulty at some points because it was a lot of uphill & downhill. But the trail is gorgeous there was many beautiful waterfalls and it was well marked. I didn't drink much during my hike and felt fine after. I did finish up the Resource Water (which tastes like water with a little extra taste) its not noticable, but I'm really all about weird tasting waters and knowing a difference (for ex. I always know which water is Danon's). But I am super thankful for Resource water cause I'm the type that gets dehydrated easily so this helped me survive the hike!

resource water with electrolytes!

chilly fall day but still beautiful

Ricketts Glen State Park (1 of many water falls)

No comments:

Post a Comment