Wednesday, November 18, 2015

First Impressions: GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment

YouTubers and bloggers alike have been raving about GlamGlow, I put this sample to of the Super Mud Clearing Treatment ($69 1.2oz) to the test! 

See that huge pimple? Let's see if it makes a difference

Freshly applied

Dried (after 20 minutes)

Results!
.I don't feel like this mask did anything for my skin. My pimple size didn't decrease or become less red. In comparison, I've been using Sephora's Mud Mask Purifying  & Mattifying ($19 2.03oz) and I actually prefer Sephora more. The Sephora brand is thicker in consistency, but it feels like both are doing the same thing. The GlamGlow version burned more than the Sephora one does. They both dry in similar ways. For something was expensive as GlamGlow I expected beautiful perfect skin after. I don't feel or see a difference after using that mask. For $50 less and nearly twice the size I'll stick with Sephora's version!

No comments:

Post a Comment